Tailor-made data protection training for your organisation.
Each organisation is distinct even though they may come across as having similar organisational structures, and this also applies to data protection requirements. Mandatory compliance under the Data Protection Act 2019 (the Act) for any organisation that processes personal data for business are similar.Any organisation that processes any form of personal data is required to ensure they demonstrate compliance with, and are accountable for, all personal data processed.
Bespoke data protection training is therefore essential for any organisation that wishes to have detailed insights into its personal data processing and compliance under the Act.
The tailormade training will include a mix of personal and online training:
The personal training will include:
- Conducting a Privacy Assessment. This will include data mapping within the organisation
- Assessment of information collection and use
- Identifying privacy and related risks arising from data mapping and assessment
- Identifying and evaluating the privacy solutions with a view to addressing each identified risk
- Signing off and recording the Privacy Assessment outcomes
- Integrating the outcomes into the organisation’s working practices
- Assistance in completing a Data Retention Guide
The online training will include
- Data Controller and Data Processor – Rights and obligations specifically in relation to your organisation
- Principles of Data Protection and relating them to your organisation’s practices
- Lawful basis for processing data within your organisation
- Individual (Data Subject) rights for your organisation
- Individual (Data Subject) Access Requests (DSAR’s)
- Enforcement and breach notifications
- Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
If you require bespoke data protection training for your organisation, please contact me and I will be happy to design a suitable, tailor made program for you.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales (practicing freelance)
- Certified International Privacy Professional-Europe (CIPP/E)
- Corporate Governance Professional (ICSA – UK)
- Certified Company Secretary (Kenya)
- Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public